Welcome to the FRC Monthly home page! This project is meant to celebrate the accomplishments of teams and their members. Teams come from tens of countries miles away from one another around the world with different cultures who do have different ways of promoting robotics and STEAM within their communities. FRC Monthly promotes the creation of a better community among FRC participants by celebrating what makes us unique in a fun and engaging way – and by highlighting the work that we all do! Whether celebrating a peer’s work through Featured Member, submitting a video for FRC’s Funnies Videos, or promoting your team by applying for Featured Team, there is a place for everything in FRC Monthly! If you are not interested in a submission, try voting for your favorite topics in FRC Says or FRC Monthly Next Topic!
FRC Comic Strip
FRC’s Funniest Videos
FRC Pickup Lines
FRC Touches Grass
FRC Monthly’s Next
- Forms will close on the 21st of each month. This gives our team, who works hard to put the newsletter together and forms panels to choose submissions to highlight, time to make the best possible product.
- Submissions for each month will open on the 1st of the month. We will send out an email to all registered teams on the day that forms open and close.
- A team can apply more than once!
- Each month’s newsletter will be released on the last day of that month.
- If you have any questions regarding the submission process, application process, or technical concerns, please email email@example.com
- We ask that all submissions to our newsletter be respectful and appropriate. This means avoiding the use of inappropriate or offensive language, including cursing and hateful language. Such language is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain the integrity and professionalism of our newsletter.
How to Apply
- It’s simple and easy!
- Check out all of the sections that we have above and the specific requirements for each before submitting. Each section’s title will hyperlink to a google form where you will be able to apply for a feature or vote for your favorite submission, depending on the category.